Tips to Increase Immunity and Vibration
Increase Your Immunity And Your Vibration
🌻We are living in challenging times and it is increasingly talked about these days, with everything that is happening in the current world, due to this pandemic, the importance of strengthening our immune system. This care must be practiced daily, throughout our entire life since we were born, as a prophylactic measure. This care is a choice we make daily with a healthy lifestyle. It can also be used as an emergency measure of well-being and health. With natural methods that respect the biorhythm and the integrity of each being.
Health is characterized as a feeling of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social well-being. So it is important to take care of these various aspects. Reinforce the care with our body, our expression, listen to nature inside and be our own doctor, recovering old and deep knowledge of a species that has lived for millennia on this Planet! We will use this current situation that we are living to improve our general health and well-being habits.
- Take care of your nourishment and your body!
Give preference to fresh food, which is found in nature in its purest, integral, unprocessed and preferably organic form.
Introduce sprouts to your daily meals. The sprouts are rich in vitamins C and enzymes. It is a very effective technique to provide our body with concentrated vital energy.
Introduce fermented (probiotics) to your daily meals, such as miso, sauerkraut, kombucha and rejuvelac. Probiotics are living organisms, “good” bacteria’s, which provide many benefits to our health, strengthen the immune system and improve digestion.
- Avoid sugars.
- Avoid red meats and sausages.
- Avoid white flour, in cakes, white bread, pasta, among others.
- Avoid processed and processed foods.
- Avoid refined salt.
- Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- Some recommended dietary supplements:
Vitamin D – 2,000 IU per day (for building the immune system)
Vitamin A – 25,000 IU per day (to protect our upper respiratory mucous membranes and lining)
Vitamin C – as much as you can eat throughout the day.
Drink tincture or licorice tea (for lung protection)
Colloidal Silver – 2 teaspoons daily (effective support of the immune system)
Drink thyme and rosemary tisanes, drops of lemon, honey and ginger.
- Stay hydrated.
- Do an Enema (once a week).
- Sleeping between 7 / 9 hours to recover (lie down before midnight), do not watch television, do not read news or games even before going to sleep, it will harm your sleep.
- Minimize stress.
- Exercise daily and moderately, there are several online classes that you can follow even when you are at home.
- Physical activities like yoga, pilates, tai chi, among others.
- Sunbathe daily for at least 20 minutes, not only on your face, but at least half your body. Even if it’s on your home’s balcony!
- Practice pranayama daily – breathing exercises.
- Take care of your mind!
Practice meditation, introduce meditation into your daily habits so that you can do your daily mental hygiene. Start even for 1 minute a day, sit comfortably in a position with your spine erect, your head straight and close your eyes and watch only the air coming in and out, the air coming in and out, the air coming in and going out … Increase your meditation time as you feel more comfortable.
- Take care of your Spirit!
Pray, meditate, connect with Divine and Universal Love.🌻🌱
The information contained in this article is for information only. They are not a substitute for the advice and follow-up of doctors, nutritionists and other health professionals.